Tuesday, August 24, 2010



Being an army wife, living in an army town, I obviously do a lot of photo sessions for military families. Being the case, I thought some of my clients might enjoy the following entry. Operation Hi Honey! is a program brought to you by Canvas on Demand. CoD turns your printed photos into lovely works of art at a low cost & Operation Hi Honey gives you the chance to get one in your hands at no cost at all! If your loved one is deployed overseas, they are eligible for the Operation Hi Honey! program. All they have to do is submit a request for a free canvas print and once per week, one winner is randomly selected. If your honey qualifies, and you had a session done with me, I will have no problem releasing a print for such an occasion, just please contact me first. For more information, check out the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment